Sunday, September 8, 2013

Some Cute Texts to Send the Guy You Like

In case you are a girl who has no idea what to text a boy, you need to know that there are plenty of possibilities when it comes to cute texts to send the guy you like.

If there is a man you like so much to the extent that you would not mind flirting with him, then you should familiarize yourself with the new ways of flirting. Sending text messages is one of the most common ways most couples use to flirt.

Below are examples of cute texts to send the guy you like.
1. Can’t stop thinking about you!
2. Hey love, I can’t wait to see you this evening..
3. Wishing you a splendid day sweetheart.
3. I have fallen deeply in love with you.
4. The thought of you puts a smile on my face.
5. My heart belongs to you.
6. You mean everything to me.
7. I can’t wait for your lips to touch mine again.
8. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you.
9. I can’t stop thinking about you.
10. I will love you forever.
11. The life we have together is amazing, and together we will make it even better!
12. How I wish you were right here next to me as we cuddle together.
13. You are my reason for breathing.
14. The best feeling is knowing you love me.
15. I would like to spend my entire life with you.
16. Not a minute goes by without me thinking about you.
17. I cherish every moment we share.
18. Ever since I met you my heart is filled with love.
19. You are the source of my happiness!
20. Your warm embrace is all I can think of now.


Here are some Tips on How to Talk Dirty to a Guy Using Texting you might like to try!

It is evident that there are numerous cute texts to send the guy you like. This is made possible by sending simple texts which will no doubt put a smile on the face of the man of your dreams. With a couple of words you can easily communicate your feelings to your boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment