Sunday, September 8, 2013

I Miss You Text Messages to Send to Your Boyfriend

Perhaps you have unlimited text messaging services and you wish to send your boyfriend a quick text that expresses how much you love him. What are some of the texts that you would send? Below, find a compiled list of I miss you text messages to send to your boyfriend.

11 effective I miss you text messages to send to your boyfriend.

1. Yesterday, I loved you; tomorrow I am sure that I will be thinking of you. You know what? I love you.

2. If nothing lasts forever, then am your nothing.

3. Most people say that we fall in love once. I protest such a statement because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.

4. I want to type miss you’ on a hard surface and throw it at your face so that you can know how much it hurts to miss you.

5. Every time I wake up with a smile on my face, I know that you are the reason for the smile

6. You are like a hard drug, I am addicted to you.

7. I know it is possible to love and still remain wise. I will always love you.

8. I am not sure about what live will bring tomorrow. I am not sure if dreams will always come true. But I am sure about one thing – I will always love you.

9. Every time I close my eyes, I see your lovely face. And whenever I sleep, I dream about being with you always.

10. I love you more than you will ever know.

11. I hope you know that you are always on my mind.

There are countless I miss you text messages to send to your boyfriend. Here are 10 Hot Text Messages to Send Your Boyfriend. Don’t forget that such messages can be rewritten again and again to produce several other amazing versions of the messages. Make use of the above messages and you will see the difference that it will bring in your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment