Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cute Quotes to Say to Your Boyfriend

As a girl, one way of spicing up your love life is by familiarizing yourself with some cute quotes to say to your boyfriend. Knowing and applying such cute quotes on him will strengthen the bond in your relationship. Sharing such quotes with your boyfriend will make him to be forever in love with you since he will feel cared for and appreciated.

Writing, mailing, in boxing, or texting him such cute love quotes will bring back his memories of the time you met and fell in love, making your boyfriend to treasure you even more. By sending him romantic quotes, especially when he is deep in thoughts or absent minded, he will have a good reason to smile blushingly and this may go a long way in making his day. 
It would be nice for you to form a habit of having cute quotes to say to your boyfriend everyday so that he can realize how much he means to you. Some of the cute things you can quote for your boyfriend may be;

If only each minute that you made me happy I could reach the sky and pluck a shining star, I would end up with the entire evening sky in my hands.

Every time I stare deep into your loving eyes, all I see is a rainbow with all the beautiful colors of your eternal love that shines bright to all the days of my life, and make them worth living. 

Since I first got a glimpse of you, I was afraid of meeting you. Since we met, I was afraid of kissing your tender lips.

Since we kissed, I was afraid of giving my love to you. Now that we are in love, I am afraid of losing you, my love.  
It is important to add fun to your relationship and the most amazing way of accomplishing this is by

adopting some of these cute quotes to say to your boyfriend. They are sure to fill his day with endless happiness. You can extend your creativity to making stickers bearing these quotes and sticking them to his favorite places where you are certain he will find them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment