Thursday, August 15, 2013

10 Romantic Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend and Questions Not to Ask

Guys may look to be shallow-minded in girls sight most especially during in a relationship. But somehow, you can find their sweetness and genuineness once they respond back to your romantic questions. If your want to appear as lovingly sweet to your guy, here are the 10 romantic questions to ask your boyfriend without annoying him too much.

Which quality of mine do you admire the most?
What is the wildest thing you want to do with me?
How would you define love?
How long do you see our relationship lasting?
Why were you initially attracted to me?
Has our relationship changed you in any way? How?
If you had only 5 minutes with me, what would you want to do?
Does any song remind you of me? If yes, which one?
When you met me for the first time, what was the first thing that attracted you to me?
What could I do that would make you believe that I love you?


10 questions NOT to ask your boyfriend.

On the other hand, there are also questions you need to avoid for you not to appear clingy and annoying. It is a major turn-off to a guy to have a very self-seeking and overly-attached girlfriend.

What are you thinking about right now?
Would you still date/love me if I was blind/disfigured/crippled?
Are you seeing someone else?
Why on Earth would you do that?
And how many girlfriends did you have before me, anyway?
Why are you looking at that girl?
Who is better: your mum or me?
Will you look for another girl if I die?
What would you do if I kiss another guy?
Do you love me?

These questions may appear ridiculous and may creep your guy out. Of course, it would make him think you are not intelligent and you are tightening the rope on his neck. Now, to keep your guy and to love you more without being too annoying, just think of the romantic questions to ask your boyfriend and you will see what he thinks and how he feels for you without scrutinizing too much.

2 comments:

  1. The romantic love we feel toward the opposite sex is probably one extra help from God to bring you together, but that's it. All the rest of it, the true love, is the test. See the link below for more info.


    #romantic
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete