Tuesday, June 25, 2013

4 Sexy Texts to Send Your Boyfriend

If you've noticed that your relationship has lost the spark that it once had, and your boyfriend is not showering you with the same kind of attention as when you first got together, then maybe you need to shake things up and do something different. One way to do this is to send him some text messages. And you should also consider sending him some cute love quotes too. You may think that you don't have the imagination to do this, but it's really very simple. All you have to do is take an ordinary event and twist it to make it cute.

If you really can't think of any though, here are four steamy text messages to send to boyfriend. Enjoy!

1. I've been a bad girl. U can spank me 2nite.
2. Rite now all I'm wearing are my heels and a sexy smile.
3. I want to blindfold you and give you...
4. Can't wait for u 2 have your way with me 2nite.


Here's the The 5 Hottest Texts to Send a Guy    Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment